The St. Regis San Francisco
Assuredly San Francisco’s finest in luxury hotel accommodations; The St. Regis Hotel in San Francisco’s SoMa District presents five star luxury in a modern setting. A striking design-infused hotel with the Museum of the African Diaspora conveniently located within the hotel, and appropriately adjacent to the Museum of Modern Art, The St. Regis San Francisco is a well balanced blend of modern art including large-scale paintings, photography and sculptures, Zen atmosphere, and old-world service. Noted as having the best service in the city and its superb location minutes from the Financial District and Union Square, The St. Regis San Francisco presents a new chapter of luxury hospitality; it is not hard to see why The St. Regis San Francisco has claimed numerous accolades including the coveted Forbes Five Star Hotel Award.
Sparing no luxury, The St. Regis Hotel in San Francisco represents a modern take on the St. Regis legacy; it is a breath of fresh air for business and leisure travelers alike. Enjoy exquisite recreational facilities including a 50-foot indoor heated infinity pool and complimentary fitness center. For the ultimate escape, Remede Spa, a 9,000 square foot luxury facility, awaits your arrival. Boasting the most sophisticated spa facility in San Francisco, Remede Spa features luxe locker rooms and a full menu of luxury spa services.
San Francisco is legendary for fine dining and the exceptional cuisine at The St. Regis Hotel can definitely attest to that. At Ame, guests are treated to Chef Randy Lutz’s creative seasonal American cuisine in an elegant setting. Guests can enjoy a limited edition Sake or choose from the 300-bottle list of handcrafted wines while surrounded by a striking and sophisticated atmosphere. Lighter bites and fresh local ingredients are a staple of Vitrine, a smart restaurant serving breakfast and lunch. Chef Romuald Feger transforms familiar dishes and adds a sophisticated twist; with organic menu options and a casual business-style atmosphere, Vitrine is the ideal venue in which to relax with a friend or enjoy a business lunch.
Modern, 21st century luxury next to the San Francisco MoMa
• Located in the SoMa District adjacent to the Museum of Modern Art
• 50-foot indoor heated infinity-edge swimming pool, open year-round
• 9,000 square foot Remède Spa featuring a full menu of indulgent spa services
• 5,700 square foot complimentary fitness center featuring LifeFitness® equipment
• 24-hour St. Regis butler service
• All guestroom bathrooms feature large deep soaking tubs
• Complimentary 24-hour self service business center
• Pet-friendly luxury hotel
Modern style that complements cutting-edge technology
Generously proportioned, each elegant yet contemporary suite and guestroom at The St. Regis San Francisco features light and airy décor, leather-textured walls, sleek window seating and state-of-the-art technology. Each spacious luxury accommodation also offers deep oversized soaking tubs, rainforest shower heads and exclusive Remede amenities in the bathroom, for a truly indulgent experience.
Sleek, sexy and sophisticated at The St. Regis San Francisco
If you are seeking a luxury hotel that is synonymous with sophistication, refinement, style and glamour, The St. Regis San Francisco is the easy choice. For modern-day luxury in the SoMa District, call to book The St. Regis Hotel in San Francisco.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Adjoining the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, The St. Regis San Francisco is situated in the heart of the vibrant SoMa district
- 25 - 30 minutes driving time (approximately 14 miles) from San Francisco International Airport
- 35 - 40 minutes driving time (approximately 19 miles) from Metropolitan Oakland International Airport
- 1 hour 10 minutes driving time (approximately 46 miles) from San Jose International Airport
125 Third Street
San Francisco, California