Hyatt Regency San Francisco
Towering over the Embarcadero waterfront at the foot of Market Street, Hyatt Regency San Francisco is a contemporary luxury hotel offering an ideal location for those looking to explore the best of San Francisco. Built in the 1970’s, the Hyatt Regency San Francisco was a study in contemporary design, housed in a structure shaped like an accordion with a 17-story atrium lobby and museum-quality theater lighting. A bank of glass pill-shaped elevators takes guests to the top floor of the atrium and provides an expansive indoor view. Flanked by the historic Ferry Building on one side and ferry to Alcatraz and the Bay on the other, the Hyatt Regency Hotel San Francisco is one of the city’s most conveniently placed luxury hotels. Step inside the breathtaking atrium lobby of this 4 star landmark and enjoy modern design, outstanding service and luxurious amenities.
At Eclipse Restaurant and Lounge in the Regency San Francisco, guests can enjoy casual cuisine in an elegant environment. With a globally-inspired menu featuring Japanese, Moroccan and Asian touches and a list of signature cocktails, Eclipse is the ideal venue to enjoy a romantic rendezvous or a casual business lunch. For a unique and authentic culinary experience, the Ferry Building Marketplace is within a ten minute walk and offers an array of restaurants and cafés that serve cuisine that represents the quality and diversity of San Francisco’s best chefs.
Enjoy the view from Regency San Francisco
• San Francisco waterfront hotel with views of Alcatraz and the Bay
• Soaring atrium lobby featuring glass elevators
• Bike and roll – bicycle rental company located on-site
• Complimentary shuttle service to Spa Nordstrom, located in the San Francisco Center
• Complimentary Stay Fit Gym, open 24 hours
• All rooms feature either city or bay views
• A total of 67,000 square feet of meeting space
Your stay will be remarkably stress-free
All 802 suites and rooms at the Regency San Francisco Hotel offer spacious, contemporary layouts. Guests can enjoy sweeping views of the city skyline or bay, unwind in a room equipped with a balcony or indulge in the added luxuries in a Regency Club room. No matter which luxury accommodation, guests can rest assured that they will be welcomed with comfort and class.
Reward yourself with waterfront luxury and outstanding service
Explore the Embarcadero District, savor the regional flavors at the Ferry Building Marketplace, take a ferry to Alcatraz or stroll to Chinatown, the largest Chinatown outside of Asia; whatever your purpose and whatever your pleasure, the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel offers a premier location and award-winning services – perfect for whatever you desire. Call now for Regency San Francisco Waterfront hotel rates and reservations.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- The largest waterfront hotel in San Francisco, the Hyatt Regency stands across the street from the historic Ferry Building and adjacent to the Embarcadero Center
- 25 - 30 minutes driving time (approximately 15 miles) from San Francisco International Airport
- 35 - 40 minutes driving time (approximately 19 miles) from Metropolitan Oakland International Airport
- 1 hour 15 minutes driving time (approximately 47 miles) from San Jose International Airport
5 Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, California