A downtown luxury hotel near Market Street, the Nikko San Francisco has a traditional Japanese appeal that is at once serene yet elegant and casual yet sophisticated. The Nikko Hotel San Francisco is bathed in natural light with contemporary simplistic design and marble throughout the property. Business services, recreational facilities and outstanding service makes Hotel Nikko San Francisco the perfect urban retreat for the business and leisure traveler alike. In the heart of San Francisco, just two blocks from Union Square, the Financial District and all the best sights and sounds of San Francisco, this 4 star luxury hotel offers an unsurpassed location and style to spare.
True relaxation awaits all guests in the fifth floor solarium; rain or shine, this stunning atrium-enclosed pool area complete with whirlpool and outdoor patio, offers an ideal way to unwind. Maintain your fitness schedule conveniently in the complimentary health club featuring meditation rooms, saunas and a shiatsu massage room or grab a satisfying cup of gourmet coffee at Starbucks, just one of the palate pleasers at Nikko Hotel San Francisco. For a real treat and a true taste of San Francisco, the acclaimed ANZU at the Nikko San Francisco is a must-visit, featuring Asian-influenced California cuisine.
Get inspired at Nikko San Francisco
• Located within two blocks of Union Square near the Moscone Convention Center and Financial District
• Atrium-covered pool, whirlpool spa and outdoor patio
• ANZU serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, and on Sunday it presents a lavish Sunday Brunch
• Health club open 24 hours with meditation rooms, saunas and massage treatment rooms
• Complimentary high speed wireless internet for all Magellan Vacations clients only
• Full-service business center
• Pet-friendly hotel
Experience the Zen of true comfort at Hotel Nikko
Dark walnut furnishings combined with earthy muted tones, Subarashee Yume pillow top beds designed exclusively for Hotel Nikko, and luxury Frette linens make each of the 533 suites and rooms at this luxury hotel the ultimate urban sanctuary. In the center of one North America’s largest cities, the Nikko Hotel SF is a welcome retreat from the vibrancy of San Francisco.
Stay seemingly worlds away…but at the center of it all
For a serene, peaceful luxury hotel experience with an array of business-friendly amenities, call now to book the Nikko San Francisco.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Located a short walk from the Moscone Convention Center and the Financial District, Hotel Nikko is often referred to as a Japanese-style oasis in the heart of the city
- 25 - 30 minutes driving time (approximately 14 miles) from San Francisco International Airport
- 40 - 45 minutes driving time (approximately 20 miles) from Metropolitan Oakland International Airport
- 1 hour 10 minutes driving time (approximately 46 miles) from San Jose International Airport
222 Mason Street
San Francisco, California