Grand Hyatt San Francisco
Conveniently located within a block of San Francisco’s Union Square plaza, the newly renovated Grand Hyatt San Francisco offers an ideal location and refreshing ambience as sophisticated and enjoyable as the city surrounding it. One of the largest collections of department stores, upscale boutiques, art galleries and salons in the country, Union Square is a major tourist draw, a central urban gathering place and one of the world’s premier shopping destinations. A welcoming modern design, unmatched service and newly enhanced accommodations makes the Grand Hyatt Hotel San Francisco the leading choice for 4 star accommodations in the city.
Just outside the doors of this central hotel, guests have access to the best shopping, restaurants, galleries and theaters San Francisco has to offer. Venture out or stay in, with excellent facilities, guests have the choice of seeing and doing as much or as little as they please. An ideal venue to get the heart pumping, Stay Fit Gym offers state-of-the-art equipment and recently-added floor-to-ceiling windows with sweeping views of the city. Award-winning services for the corporate traveler also make this luxury property an exceptional business hotel near San Francisco’s Nob Hill.
Luxury redefined in the heart of San Francisco
• Prime location in Union Square near the Financial District and the best shopping and dining in the city
• Floor-to-ceiling windows in all accommodations featuring stunning city or bay views
• Complimentary access to 35th floor Hyatt Stay Fit Gym with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the city
• Full-service business center
• Eco-friendly practices and environmentally safe products
• Pet-friendly hotel
A Hyatt chain hotel unlike any other
Guests that stay at the Grand Hyatt San Francisco truly feel connected to the city. Newly redesigned, all guestrooms boast clean lines with a warm urban feel and enhanced modern technologies. Spa-inspired bathrooms boasting glass vanities, teak wood accents and luxurious bath fixtures and as always, Hyatt’s signature sumptuous Grand Beds, create a welcoming and relaxing environment for you to unwind. Evoking a residential-style, each newly renovated suite features eco-friendly wood flooring, contemporary artwork and spa-inspired bathrooms.
For the ultimate luxury experience, guests can reserve a Hyatt Grand Club room, featuring access to the exclusive Grand Club including personal concierge service, complimentary continental breakfast and evening cordials and access to private work stations.
A premier luxury hotel for both business and pleasure
For a centralized location and top-notch service that has been associated with the Hyatt brand for decades, stay at the Grand Hyatt San Francisco. Call now for Grand Hyatt San Francisco rates and reservations!
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Enjoy unequalled access to the best of San Francisco's shopping, dining, and cultural attractions, all within steps of the Grand Hyatt San Francisco
- 25 - 30 minutes driving time (approximately 14 miles) from San Francisco International Airport
- 40 minutes driving time (approximately 19 miles) from Metropolitan Oakland International Airport
- 1 hour 10 minutes driving time (approximately 46 miles) from San Jose International Airport
345 Stockton Square
San Francisco, California